NOVASTICK 163 - 203 with PFC and 166 with Case series power sources represent the right answer to the needs of the market, solid and light but very reliable face and solve the most varied in the best way welding problems.
They use both rutile and basic electrodes e the high adjustment range allows to safely center the parameter of desired welding.
They are equipped with electronics that allow the control of the waveform and a considerable one reduction of power absorbed by the generator called PFC (Power - Factor - Control).
By mounting the tap TIG torch it is possible perform welding in TIG - Lift Arc mode.
The 163 - 203 PFC models have the particularity of being able to use 2 different voltages if necessary (230V / 110V) the use of these generators is particularly suitable in the sector of maintenance and assembly of equipment industrial.
- ENERGY SAVING
- PFC ELECTRONICS (POWER - FACTOR - CONTROL)
- INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
- CONTINUOUS ADJUSTMENT FROM 10 TO 160 AMPS
- CONTINUOUS ADJUSTMENT FROM 10 TO 90 AMPS
- CONTINUOUS REGULATION FROM 10 TO 200 AMPS
- CONTINUOUS ADJUSTMENT FROM 10 TO 120 AMPS
- TIG - LIFT ARC INITIATION
- MULTI VOLTAGE OF USE (230/110 V)
- ADJUSTABLE HOT START AND ARC FORCE
- COUPLING WITH MOTORGENERATOR